You may e-mail your questions and suggestions to email@example.com.
Registered users are allowed to upgrade to new versions. Use the Check For Updates button on the main screen to determine if an update exists. Updates will also be posted on the www.ladingmanager.com website.
Telephone support is available at 800-827-3164 (U.S. and Canada) between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. U. S. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
If a Data File "Breaks" ...
Please contact support if you experience data problems.
Backing Up Your Data
Lading Manager Lite provides a function to backup and restore data files. See Backup & Restore.
Moving Lading Manager Lite to Another PC
If you need to move the software from one PC to another, please contact support for assistance BEFORE you try moving it. In most cases, a new installation using the most current software version will be created for you with your existing data. This makes moving the software much easier. (You may want to print this help topic to use as a checklist.)
If you wish to move the software without Support, then please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the current Lading Manager Lite has been upgraded to the latest version.
2. Backup your data. (File - Backup) Save the backup file to a flash drive or a location where the new PC can see it.
3. Unregister. Right-click on the registration number on the main screen and choose the "Move Software to a Different PC" option. You will be taken to a screen with instructions similar to these. Click the Unregister This Software button. That will close the program and open up the "Register ALMSys, Inc. Software Products" program. Click the Print button so that you have your registration number. Click the Unregister This Software button to complete the unregistration process.
4. Install the latest version of Lading Manager Lite on the new PC.
5. Run the software on the new PC and Click "Register Now" at the top. Again, you will be taken to the "Register ALMSys, Inc. Software Products" program. Provide your registration number when asked for in the instructions.
6. After registration, you will be returned to Lading Manager Lite. Click "File - Backup..." from the menu and restore your backup from the other PC.